summertime madness

Summer is coming, and I swear I’m not ready for it.

It feels like it was just yesterday when I just got back to Ann Arbor from the summer. The two semesters have flown by so quickly!

A small confession: I may have taken several difficult courses this year, but with so many personal things going on alongside my academics, I feel like I’ve been so overwhelmed with everything that I haven’t quite learned anything academically, though I’d definitely say that I’ve learned other “lessons in life.”

Kudos to the people who have their whole summer and life planned out. My friend is traveling the world basically. Another one is super talented, and though she’s complaining that she hasn’t beard back from anywhere, I doubt she won’t land herself an internship this summer. Another is interning with freaking Amazon, and going to explore Asia with his family! … And then there’s me… totally clueless and lost.

I’ve applied to internships, but nobody has really gotten back to me on that. Not even a “no.”

I’ve applied to jobs, but apparently it’s very competitive…

I will probably just stay home.

What about you? Comment your summer plans!

themichiganarchitect

Freshman University of Michigan Taubman School of Architecture and Urban Planning