Study Hal: Week 29 – To Do

Today was the last regular day of classes! How are all the students out there feeling? Hal thinks it’s bittersweet. He’s happy to be done with his hefty schedule, but he’s going to miss seeing his classmates over the next month.

The strangest thing about today, though? Hal realized today he only has four assignments left this semester. And now that classes are finished, the assignments don’t keep coming! Hal and I are both a little dubious about this. What are we gonna do if we’re not pouring all our time and energy into homework??

Hal sends his best wishes for the students starting finals now. New here? Hal is a U-M student studying remotely for the 2020-2021 school year! He’s back on the Study Hal tag every Tuesday, so come back next week for more.

Leila Mullison

Hey there! My name is Leila. I'm a senior at Stamps specializing in stop-motion animation. My video series is about a student taking remote classes from his childhood home. Find it under the "Study Hal" tag! If you'd like to see my other work, check out my Instagram @lrmull.