TOLAROIDS: Fallin’ for the campus!

There is simply no way I would start a photography blog at UMich without posting any photos of the campus during the fall season. I think I will make it a theme for a few of the future posts as we grasp the last moments of fall before the cold comes. This week’s series is simple though: it’s just a daily walk through the campus that we all have in our schedules but sometimes don’t get to appreciate the beauty of.

*Don’t worry, the Arb will get its own appreciation post šŸ˜‰

If you want to tell me which place is your favorite or have any other comments, thoughts, or questions you can contact me here or at @akilian.jpg on Instagram!

ā€“ Tola

akilian

Antonina Karolina Kilian whose name is in a complex way shortened to Tola is a young photographer from Krakow, Poland. She transferred to the University of Michigan from Royal Holloway, University of London, to double-major in Biopsychology, Cognition & Neuroscience and Classical Archaeology. Her series "Tolaroids" consists of photo stories, tutorials, and commentaries that explore all kinds of photography. In her free time, she loves dancing, painting, and sipping on good coffee. She also pets all the dogs she can meet on the way to class. Instagram: @akilian.jpg Email: akilian@umich.edu