Evolving Emotions: Joy-Photography

Faking smiles is neither pleasant nor effective. Find trustworthy people to confide your demons in. You may feel a little lighter. You may even take down that mask one day.
This was taken another life ago but I can still recall the joy I felt. This feeling is as saturated and wonderful as ever.

Fairy lights were the best purchase I made for my dorm room. They light up my life! (Literally lol.)

Joy is expressed in so many forms and through so many experiences, objects, and memories. Hold onto that which is real and beautiful.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zYeJuztwfo3q2dQwU-gnyvkPDvDHgHkHOcOoOdsm1rM/edit?usp=sharing

EKArts

Erin Knape is a sophomore who will major in psychology at the University of Michigan. Her greatest passions have always been the arts, whether that be writing, painting, or photography. Evolving Emotions, a weekly installment of digital art, poetry, photography, and short stories, aims to communicate the unifying concepts, thoughts, experiences, and emotions within the human experience. Explore Evolving Emotions' creations every Sunday.