A Day In Our Lives #2: Halloween 2022

Hello everyone! Thank you for your feedback and love on my last post. I loved all your feedback from either the comments or in-person responses.

With both Halloween and midterms coming up, I figured that I would make a piece to represent how we truly feel. I love halloween so much, I dressed up as a Greek Goddess and attended the Boo-mix with my friends. Our school has some pretty cool events they throw.  The school was giving out free stuffed animals that we were able to stuff like build-a-bear. Pretty lucky!!! I hope you all had a good and safe Halloween/Halloween weekend. On the other hand, midterms are pretty horrible for everyone around. I think I’m fortunate I go to STAMPS so my midterms are projects/ portfolio progress evals. Good luck to everyone on those as well!!

See you next week,
Marissa 

rissaw

Marissa Woods is a third year college student at Penny W Stamps school of Art and Design at the University of Michigan. Her background is mainly in illustration and sculpture. A Day In Our Lives is meant to open up a variety of different subjects and perspectives for Marissa to portray about life in Ann Arbor. She hopes to gain practice in many different aspects of illustrating and have a public mapping of her progress. Her instagram/portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/cosmic_sugars/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D