A Day In Our Lives #6

Hey guys!

I’m writing this post just as I get back from Thanksgiving break. I have a lot of things to be thankful for! This is a drawing of what a typical Thanksgiving layout would look like at my house. It is still missing a few items! I was fortunate enough to be able to see most of my family over this break. I was even able to see my long-distance best friend for a few hours. Thanksgiving is a really important time for us college kids to connect with our families that we may have not seen in a while. I hope everyone had a restful break. We are getting ready for finals!! Only a few more weeks left in the semester. Luckily, Christmas break is right around the corner!

See you next week !
Marissa  

rissaw

Marissa Woods is a third year college student at Penny W Stamps school of Art and Design at the University of Michigan. Her background is mainly in illustration and sculpture. A Day In Our Lives is meant to open up a variety of different subjects and perspectives for Marissa to portray about life in Ann Arbor. She hopes to gain practice in many different aspects of illustrating and have a public mapping of her progress. Her instagram/portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/cosmic_sugars/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D