Preview: Chanel on the Big Screen

‘ >Coco Before Chanel
“Coco Before Chanel”… A film that I’ve been looking forward to seeing and didn’t think I’d get the chance. But here I am, writing about it before I get to watch it, knowing that in three hours I’ll be sitting in the State Theater enjoying a medium popcorn and watching previews with a friend. The part of the famous fashion designer is played by Audrey Tautou as the movie moves from Coco’s sad beginnings to her huge success in the design industry. From what I’ve heard, the movie is supposed to be a fantastic story with wonderful acting. This drama is a classic Rags-to-riches story with sentimental and romantic backstage themes. I’m so excited! Everyone should hurry and go though, because there are only two nights left, tonight and tomorrow (Wednesday and Thursday, December 2 & 3). Both nights the show plays twice, 7:15 and 9:30.

Link to preview \"Coco Before Chanel\"

Only $7 for student tickets! So just to remind everyone…
Fantastic show
“Coco Before Chanel” rated PG-13
Wednesday, December 2 at 7:15 and 9:30
Thursday, December 3 at 7:15 and 9:30
State Theater, Ann Arbor
$7
Go see it!
Danny Fob: Artist and Art Reviewer

Danny Fob

I'm a Junior in LSA majoring in Italian and minoring in Art History. I love writing for art[seen] because it gives me the opportunity to show all of these amazing shows that the University brings to Ann Arbor. We get some world class performers and I would be really bummed if I missed out on anything that I'll never have to opportunity to see again. What you need to know about me? I'm not a writer, an art expert, and I didn't grow up around this much culture. I am a busy student at UofM, so if you are judging me for something, it's okay because I won't have time to respond. I'll just keep seeing shows and you can be jealous!