Preview: Well, If You ‘Can’t Think Straight’….

Or even if you can, the movie “I Can’t Think Straight” is being presented by YONI KI BAAT multicultural women’s organization.

The movie is an award-winning lesbian romantic comedy (rated PG-13) that is a title quite common in LGBTQ culture. I’ve never seen it, but I’ve wanted to so many times. I know that other organizations have put it on, but I’ve always been too busy to attend. But not tonight!!! The film starts at 7:00 pm in Helmet Stern Auditorium in the UMMA (UofM Museum of Art). And here’s the kicker… Free Food and Free admittance. That’s right. Won’t cost you a dime. The event has been sponsored by the ever colorful Spectrum Center, the Michigan Student Assembly, and the UMMA. Don’t forget to stay for the Q&A with Women’s Studies Professor Sri Nair! You don’t have to recognize yourself as LGBTQ, the event is open to all allies, guests, and curious people looking to watch a modern romantic comedy. I hope to see everybody there!
When: Tonight, 1-6-10
Where: UMMA Helmut Stern Aud
Costs: Free admittance and Free Food
What: I Can’t Think Straight
Ps. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Danny Fob: Artist and Art Reviewer

Danny Fob

I'm a Junior in LSA majoring in Italian and minoring in Art History. I love writing for art[seen] because it gives me the opportunity to show all of these amazing shows that the University brings to Ann Arbor. We get some world class performers and I would be really bummed if I missed out on anything that I'll never have to opportunity to see again. What you need to know about me? I'm not a writer, an art expert, and I didn't grow up around this much culture. I am a busy student at UofM, so if you are judging me for something, it's okay because I won't have time to respond. I'll just keep seeing shows and you can be jealous!