Preview: Heart Bared?

Tonight is the first showing of the musical, “Bare,” a Basement Arts production. I know some of the people in it and it just so

Spelen op online gokkasten is enorm leuk online gokkasten.. Probeer het eens..

happens to work perfectly into this busy last two week schedule that we all have. The show is set at a Catholic boarding school and uses an exciting contemporary musical score to play out a plot of sexual and social exploration. The students are struggling with countless questions and tonight I, at least, will see if they receive answers.

The show is completely free and is showing Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 7pm, and Friday at 11pm in studio 1 of Walgreen Drama Center on north campus. Doors open at 6:45pm.Please come support your fellow students and see what they have to offer us!

I hope to see you there!

Sending you love and light,

Danny Fob

(Coffee is on me if you can name the show that my sign off is from!)

Danny Fob

I'm a Junior in LSA majoring in Italian and minoring in Art History. I love writing for art[seen] because it gives me the opportunity to show all of these amazing shows that the University brings to Ann Arbor. We get some world class performers and I would be really bummed if I missed out on anything that I'll never have to opportunity to see again. What you need to know about me? I'm not a writer, an art expert, and I didn't grow up around this much culture. I am a busy student at UofM, so if you are judging me for something, it's okay because I won't have time to respond. I'll just keep seeing shows and you can be jealous!