Preview: Women’s Glee Club Concert

This weekend, the Women’s Glee Club is giving their fall concert. I’m looking forward to it, because two of my friends are in it, and they’re both exceptional singers. I asked one of them if there was anything special they were singing, and she said they’re singing songs in four different languages. This got me really excited, because I love languages. I can’t wait to listen and see if I can understand anything.

I don’t go to choral concerts much—I play an instrument, so I’ve ended up at more instrumental concerts—and so this will be my first choral concert after coming to college, actually. I’m really looking forward to listening to their work and learning more about choral music.

So come out to Hill Auditorium this Saturday (the 21st) at 8pm to listen to the Women’s Glee Club! Student tickets are $5.

Neha Srinivasan

I'm a landscape architecture master's student who's doing her best not to loathe her design software. When I'm not designing (what a broad word), I'm probably reading, listening to music, dancing Brazilian Zouk, or talking to my houseplants.