PREVIEW: No Safety Net Student Kick-Off Party

This party is a preview of the semester’s theme for UMS: No Safety Net, the three-week festival featuring four provocative theater productions that foster timely conversations around topical social themes.

This particular evening is free, at Canterbury House. The night surrounds 4 performances: Midnight Book Club (improv comedy), a.n.g.e.l.i. (hip-hop/rap), Aldo Leopoldo Pando Girard (spoken word/poetry), and Virago (free improv/new music). The doors open at 7 pm, and the performances begin at 7:30.

If you’re not yet convinced, the event also provides free food…

Come this Thursday (1/16) for an engaging and unique group of performances!

Lucy

Hi all! I am a current U of M senior majoring in psychology. I love to experience arts events, share them with others, and engage in discussion about them as well. So please feel free to comment on my reviews! Outside of classes, I am in an a cappella group, sorority, psychiatry lab, clinical internship, and honors psychology club. I also did theater throughout high school, and have always felt highly engaged with and connected to the arts. Thanks for visiting our Art[seen] blog and happy reading :)