PREVIEW: Soul

Soul is the newest movie from Disney-Pixar, and came out on December 25th on Disney Plus. The cast is stacked, including Daveed Diggs, Jamie Foxx, and Tina Fey. The movie stars a middle-school band teacher who is still searching for his purpose concerning jazz music, which is his true passion and talent. But when he travels to another realm to help someone else with their passion, he finds himself along the way. Probably. This is a Disney movie after all.

If there is no singing in this movie by Daveed Diggs I think you all know what my review will look like, because that would be a waste of his talent. Otherwise, I am very excited to see how this much-anticipated movie turns out!

Watch it on Disney Plus here: https://movies.disney.com/soul

Lucy

Hi all! I am a current U of M senior majoring in psychology. I love to experience arts events, share them with others, and engage in discussion about them as well. So please feel free to comment on my reviews! Outside of classes, I am in an a cappella group, sorority, psychiatry lab, clinical internship, and honors psychology club. I also did theater throughout high school, and have always felt highly engaged with and connected to the arts. Thanks for visiting our Art[seen] blog and happy reading :)