Review: Whoops! sorry :(

Though I did write a preview about the Beijing Guitar Duo and had tickets and the full intention of going, I also attended Cabaret on Sunday. It was part of my very busy art weekend.

Playing guitar can be much fun gitaar leren

And I was not aware that Cabaret would go as long as it did. Cabaret was absolutely fantastic, but it went longer that i thought, so it overlapped the concert and I was unable to attend. I’m sorry to disappointing you. I too was disappointed to be unable to attend. I’m sure it was wonderful though!

Sending you love and light,

Danny Fob

(Coffee is on me if you can name the show that my sign off is from!)

Danny Fob

I'm a Junior in LSA majoring in Italian and minoring in Art History. I love writing for art[seen] because it gives me the opportunity to show all of these amazing shows that the University brings to Ann Arbor. We get some world class performers and I would be really bummed if I missed out on anything that I'll never have to opportunity to see again. What you need to know about me? I'm not a writer, an art expert, and I didn't grow up around this much culture. I am a busy student at UofM, so if you are judging me for something, it's okay because I won't have time to respond. I'll just keep seeing shows and you can be jealous!