PREVIEW: 6th Annual Multicultural Yardshow

This Saturday, October 22nd at 8:06pm, music will be heard all throughout The Diag. Sigma Lambda Beta Fraternity Inc. will be hosting their 6th annual Multicultural Yardshow at the Block M, and a total of 9 greek organizations will be participating, each performing their own choreographies with their own music mixes.

I’m super excited to witness the lively atmosphere this Saturday night, and I’m most looking forward to the organizations performing a stroll. A stroll is a rhythmic dance performed in a line with chants, and it’s a cultural tradition started by Black greek organizations. If you haven’t seen a stroll yet, this will be a great opportunity to see them, especially since each stroll is unique to their organization.

If you’re looking for something to do Saturday night, consider coming to The Diag even just for a short moment!

Sappy

Hi everybody~ I'm a Junior majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Sweetland Writing. I like reading, playing musical instruments, and video games! Most of my reviews will be about the performing arts because I'm interested in dance, classical music, and theater. Thank you for checking out my profile and I hope you enjoy my reviews <3