Good Morning Semester 2!

This month marks the beginning of a new year, new decade, and a new semester!

After a rejuvenating and fun winter break, I’m so excited for my new schedule of classes. This semester I’m taking 18 credits (wish me luck!) on all different topics. After taking all theatre courses last semester, I’m seriously looking forward to taking some more academic classes to balance it out.

Also this semester I have my earliest class yet, at 8:30 in the morning. Not quite as bad as an 8am, however it’s on central and I live on north so I have to leave my dorm well in advance. Not only is it my earliest, but it’s also my largest thus far, as a prerequisite class for a major.

While the class sounds pretty interesting, because it’s so early in the day I’ll likely fall asleep in it at least once or twice. I never try to, it’s just something that I can’t help when I’m tired. Unfortunately it happened on my first day of this class already. I was sitting close to the front of the auditorium, right in the center, so there’s no way the professor didn’t see me accidentally falling asleep. Way to make a bad impression!

Oh well! Guess we’ll have to wait and see how I do with the early classes this upcoming first full week of semester 2!

Mallory

Hi! I’m a freshman in the School of Music, Theatre, and Dance, studying Theatre Design and Production. I’m so excited to be studying something that combines my two biggest hobbies: theatre and art. But when I’m not doing either of those, you’ll probably find me reading, exploring the outdoors, or taking a nap. Follow along with my college experience through my blog posts. Thanks for reading!