The Artist’s Panel: Mentorship

The Stamps School Of Art And Design is launching a new mentorship program that helps connect current students with Stamps alumni! The program, aptly called M-Bassadors, connects students to Stamps grads through avenues including networking events and informal portfolio reviews. As this program is just getting off the ground, Stamps administration strongly encourages students to sign up for this great new opportunity. This program is a great example of creatives on campus working together to build each other up. If you are a Stamps student looking to get involved or a reader interested in learning more, you can find additional information on M-Bassadors on the Stamps website: https://stamps.umich.edu/creative-work/stories/m-bassador%C2%A0

Calin Firlit

My name is Calin, and this semester I’m going to be taking you all with me on the wild ride that is my Senior Independent Project (IP). As the title of this series suggests, every Monday I will be uploading Polaroid photos that show my process, and writing about how my work for the week is progressing!