The Artist’s Panel: Valentine

In honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d show some love to one of my favorite student publications on campus! What The F Magazine is one of the only feminist organizations here at UofM. They strive to provide a safe space for people of any background to share their stories. The magazine has a huge focus on art as well, and artists for the magazine are often encouraged to explore their creativity without the constraints of a prompt. At What The F, authentic storytelling through art is celebrated, and that’s what I’m all about. To learn more about this organization and see some of the great work that they are producing, follow them on Instagram at @whatthefmagazine. Additionally, the design posted above will be sold as a sticker as a Valentine’s fundraiser through What The F! They are launching their Redbubble store tomorrow, February 10th, so be sure to share the love and check out some of the other great sticker designs available for purchase.

Calin Firlit

My name is Calin, and this semester I’m going to be taking you all with me on the wild ride that is my Senior Independent Project (IP). As the title of this series suggests, every Monday I will be uploading Polaroid photos that show my process, and writing about how my work for the week is progressing!