The Artist’s Panel: Story, Word, Sound, Sway

Story, Word, Sound, Sway is an exhibition that features eleven Stamps School of Art and Design alumni. It’s currently on display at the Stamps Gallery but you can also access it online at this link. After spending time with the online exhibition, I thought that more people should be aware of the amazing work being featured! Four of the Stamps alumni that have pieces in this exhibition will be participating in a virtual panel to discuss their work and how they’re using their art to combat racial injustice. The panel will take place this coming Thursday, February 18th from 6:00-7:30 PM. You can register for this live event here! I hope you all are able to check out the exhibition and participate in the important conversation that’s being fostered on campus by these eleven talented University of Michigan alumni!

Calin Firlit

My name is Calin, and this semester I’m going to be taking you all with me on the wild ride that is my Senior Independent Project (IP). As the title of this series suggests, every Monday I will be uploading Polaroid photos that show my process, and writing about how my work for the week is progressing!