A Day In Our Lives #20

Hey guys,
Everyone can agree that the second semester of the year is always the hardest. It always feels much more stressful and gloomy with the snow and cloudy weather. I am super looking forward to spring in Ann Arbor! Right about now is midterms, so good luck everyone! This is a time of studying and taking care of yourself. This semester has seemed like it is flying by. I just recently got Hogwarts Legacy and I am really liking the cute library study vibes. That made me want to include the big window behind the subject in my drawing.  I liked creating the books to place all around her. To do this I created a bunch of books individually, and then decided which ones I liked the most. I then stacked them on top of one another, and copied and pasted the entire unit throughout the drawing.

See you next week!

Marissa 

rissaw

Marissa Woods is a fourth-year student at Penny W Stamps School of Art and Design at the University of Michigan. Second-year writing for Arts, Ink, Marissa is focusing on documenting her fiber arts journey, through Fiber Fridays. Marissa is pursuing a minor in Geology and would like to pursue grad school to eventually become an art professor.