PREVIEW: Ignite Ann Arbor

If you had five minutes on stage, to tell a story, what would you say? This is the question that A2Geeks is asking. They see that being a geek about a topic is the same as being very passionate about it. Tomorrow night (11/13) geeks on all sorts of subjects are coming together for an Ignite night to tell their stories. All around the world, geeks have been organizing Ignite nights, and now they are coming to Ann Arbor. I have listened to other story-telling programs similar to this, and I am very much looking forward to attending this program. I have reviewed the topics of the stories that will be told and they all seem to be very interesting. I am especially looking forward to a story about “internet trolls” that is going to be told by one of the GSI’s from my Information class. I think that everyone enjoys a good story and this event is going to have sixteen of them! And registration to go is free!

When:  Friday, November 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Where: Robertson Auditorium, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan – 701 Tappan Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48109

For more information and to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ignite-ann-arbor-10-tickets-18971794147

Maximilian Darr

Maximilian is a senior in the School of Information. He is studying UX Design and is hoping to find a job soon. In his free time he loves to write, run, watch movies, and play video games