Preview: Poe’s Got Nothing on These Poets

The one and only U-Club Poetry presents another of their amazing slams. Whether you like poetry, your friend drags you to these events, or you are required to attend one for a class, U-Club Poetry Slams draw a very diverse and supportive crowd to the Michigan Union. Everyone should attend to see the wide range of talented writers and performers that hide in the masses of the U of M student body. Who knows, you may even see me, Danny Fob, up on stage performing in the slam (hint hint). Plus the entrance fee is only $3.00. Can you get better than that? Also bring a little extra to donate to the winnings jar. The best slammer wins a jar of cash donated by the audience! So don’t forget:

U-Club Poetry Slam
Thursday, November 5, 2009
8:30pm to 10:45pm
U-Club in the Union

This is also a very special slam because it features two, count em’, two key-note poets; Adam Falkner and Jon Sands. For more info, join the Facebook event. There are already 70 confirmed guests!

Danny Fob; Artist and Art Reviewer

Danny Fob

I'm a Junior in LSA majoring in Italian and minoring in Art History. I love writing for art[seen] because it gives me the opportunity to show all of these amazing shows that the University brings to Ann Arbor. We get some world class performers and I would be really bummed if I missed out on anything that I'll never have to opportunity to see again. What you need to know about me? I'm not a writer, an art expert, and I didn't grow up around this much culture. I am a busy student at UofM, so if you are judging me for something, it's okay because I won't have time to respond. I'll just keep seeing shows and you can be jealous!