PREVIEW: A Midsummer Night’s Dream

Midsummer Night’s Dream is a classic Shakespeare comedy following the king and queen of the forest, four runaway lovers, and a troupe of actors as they cross paths in a forest full of comedy, confusion, and some dark consequences.

This showing of the play is a National Theater Live broadcast, being screened at the Michigan Theater. This means that it is being performed live at the Royal National Theater in London, and we will be watching it being filmed on screen.

I am very excited to see this show, as it is one that I have only read and never seen. The show is playing Sunday evening, November 24 at 7 pm in the Michigan Theater Auditorium.

Link to info/tickets: https://www.michtheater.org/show/nt-live-a-midsummer-nights-dream/

Lucy

Hi all! I am a current U of M senior majoring in psychology. I love to experience arts events, share them with others, and engage in discussion about them as well. So please feel free to comment on my reviews! Outside of classes, I am in an a cappella group, sorority, psychiatry lab, clinical internship, and honors psychology club. I also did theater throughout high school, and have always felt highly engaged with and connected to the arts. Thanks for visiting our Art[seen] blog and happy reading :)