PREVIEW: A Christmas Story

Welcome to the holiday season! A Christmas Story is playing for free this Sunday December 8th at 1:30 in the Michigan Theater screening room. A holiday classic, the story centers around a young boy named Ralphie Parker, who lives in 1940’s Ohio. Throughout the movie, he doges bullies, visits Santa, witnesses his dad win a major award, and most importantly attempts to convince everyone that a Red Ryder BB gun really is the perfect Christmas gift. A movie for the whole family!

Here is a link to the page on the Michigan Theater website: https://www.michtheater.org/show/a-christmas-story/

The show is free so make sure to arrive early to guarantee a seat!

Lucy

Hi all! I am a current U of M senior majoring in psychology. I love to experience arts events, share them with others, and engage in discussion about them as well. So please feel free to comment on my reviews! Outside of classes, I am in an a cappella group, sorority, psychiatry lab, clinical internship, and honors psychology club. I also did theater throughout high school, and have always felt highly engaged with and connected to the arts. Thanks for visiting our Art[seen] blog and happy reading :)