Preview: Elf

Ahh, the season of Christmas movies. Elf is a truly classic (and hilarious) movie about one elf who doesn’t quite fit in with the rest of the North Pole. Trying to find his real father, he travels to New York, in full elf uniform and with no idea how the real world works. The movie follows him as he finds his father (who is nothing like him) and causes chaos wherever he goes, all surrounded by the theme of Christmas.

This movie is playing for free at the Michigan Theater auditorium tomorrow, Sunday 12/15 at 1:30 pm. I love this iconic Christmas movie, and it always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Bring your family and friends to this holiday quintessential!

Link to the Michigan Theater website: https://www.michtheater.org/show/elf/

Lucy

Hi all! I am a current U of M senior majoring in psychology. I love to experience arts events, share them with others, and engage in discussion about them as well. So please feel free to comment on my reviews! Outside of classes, I am in an a cappella group, sorority, psychiatry lab, clinical internship, and honors psychology club. I also did theater throughout high school, and have always felt highly engaged with and connected to the arts. Thanks for visiting our Art[seen] blog and happy reading :)