Preview: Wild at the ICC Education Center ( End of Class Celebration)

Are you super excited that classes are over? Well, in that case you should come to the Ed Center on Hill St close to Washtenaw to celebrate being done with it all! This is an ICC coop event-but all are welcome! Well, what other way to celebrate the end of the academic year than watching a movie, right? Now, I know that many people might disagree with the choice of movie as a end of year celebratory movie. And I can see where people are coming from. This is after all about a woman who is trying to heal herself after a divorce and loss of her mother after an arduous existence of growing up in an abusive and impoverished household. And the way she heals herself-walking out in the wild- is not a journey for the faint of heart to see. But. at the same point, you get to see this woman go through such a catharsis and healing journey– that the movie is somehow uplifting. And if you are looking for an uplifting feeling, as we head into finals territory- then this is the movie for you:)

LitaPitasMusings

I love big dogs, movies from the 1930s-1960s, I am a "girly -girl-feminist" and I love fast food.