TOLAROIDS: Finale & summer goodbye

The semester has finally come to an end so I wanted to thank you all for following what was my first photography blog of this kind. Maybe you learned something new, whether you’re new to photography or not, or maybe at least you enjoyed some of the photos. I am happy I could share my work and (hopefully useful) tips and I am excited for what the future arts.ink content brings us. I don’t know yet about the next steps of Tolaroids but I will make sure to announce them. As always, I am happy to just chat or answer any questions, so catch me at @akilian.jpg or akilian@umich.edu.

As a farewell photo series, I am sending you all the times you caught me with a camera in my hands 🙂

Have a great summer,

– Tola.

🙂

akilian

Tola is a young photographer from Krakow, Poland. She transferred to the University of Michigan in Fall 2021 from Royal Holloway, University of London, to double-major in Biopsychology, Cognition & Neuroscience and Classical Archaeology. Her series "Tolaroids" consists of photo stories, tutorials, and commentaries that explore all kinds of photography. In her free time, she loves dancing, painting, and sipping good coffee. She also pets all the dogs she can meet on the way to class. Instagram: @akilian.jpg Email: akilian@umich.edu