Fable Friday: Twin Flame

This week’s illustration/character designs are more based upon a metaphysical myth: Twin Flames. Similar to the concept of soulmates, Twin Flames are often described as a phenomenon where one soul splits into two bodies on Earth. Their meeting or coupling is meant to bring about profound change within each other, as they are so similar they are forced to reckon with their own faults. Because of this, they very often do not pursue long-term relationships, rather they serve as a push in another direction to become better people and learn from their mistakes. Because of their heavenly origin, I decided to make them look like two gods that are somewhat melded with nature phenomena, like water, light and the earth. 

Sierra Iverson

My name is Sierra Snow Iverson, and I'm a junior pursing a Bachelor of Fine Arts at the Penny W. Stamps School of Art and Design. I have a focus in animation and film due to my intense interest in storytelling. However, I have a background in Illustration and 2D Design. The content of my postings will center around fables and myths from around the world through a combination of illustrations and written material.