Industrious Illustrating #36 – Con Ja Nai 2023

Hello again! If you’ve been following this column since last year, you’ll have seen the post I made last year about tabling at Con Ja Nai 2022! Well, now it’s 2023, and that means Con Ja Nai 2023, UMich’s free one-day anime convention, is tomorrow, April 8th, in the MLB from 12 to 10! I’l be at Table B3 selling prints of my art from 12 to 6 (Artist Alley hours)! Here’s my location circled on the map:

And here’s a catalog of the prints I’ll have available:

There’ll also be a computer available at my artist alley table for playing through a demo of “Flamechaser”, the yuri mecha visual novel I’m drawing the art for, so come check it out! I hope to see some of you guys there!

Robin

I'm Robin (he/they), a third year enrolled as a User Experience Design student. I'm especially interested in eventually professionally creating artwork for entertainment such as animated films, books, and video games. I want to share my artwork with a wider audience using this blog, and I also want to open up a conversation about what goes into making illustrations and artwork both on the creative and business sides..