Hey guys, sorry I missed Monday, I was on holiday without my computer and I didn’t know how to operate posting on mobile.
I’ve had such a good time converting Cyrene to DnD. It really helped me flesh her out more and receive feedback from other people, even if the feedback is on her braincell count(it’s pretty low). I decided to convert another one of my characters, Taya, to DnD too. She’s gonna be in a space campaign as an intelligence-based Lore Bard, leaving the party with low charisma stats all around.
The redesign was spurred on by my need to change her hair, which was too complicated to draw. And because her hair didn’t match her former outfit, the outfit had to be changed. I’m still keeping the queercoded dark academia aesthetic though. Her final design is still in the works. I plan on changing the vest to something more modern, to make her blend better with my other characters.